"You can buy attention (advertising). You can beg for attention from the media (PR). You can bug people one at a time to get attention (sales). Or you can earn attention by creating something interesting and valuable and then publishing it online for free." – David Merman Scott, marketing speaker
Social Media marketing campaign leverages multiple social channels to engage with customers building brand & increases awareness. A good Social Media Marketing campaign can enable you to leverage the power of online communities to build your brand!
- Listen to your Customers: Social media sites reveal what your customers think about your company, your products and your services. Whether they tweet, comment or blog about them, you need to know your customer’s opinion.
- Talk with your customers: By being a part of the social media sphere, you are a part of the conversation. You can talk back to your customers, respond to their comments and answer their questions. The distance between you and your customers is minimized.
- Reach new customers: With millions of active users, social media websites offer a unique pool of customers that you can reach and interact with.
- Create buzz around your brand: Social media is “word-of-mouth “accelerated. The buzz around your brand results in brand awareness amongst your existing & potential customers.
- Monitor your brand reputation: We recommend you to go for tools that quickly track posts & messages that malign your brand before they get spread out to the rest of the community.
“There’s never been a better time to be in advertising, and there’s never been a worse time.”